- ARIZONA BALANCE & HEARING AIDS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cognivue Neuropsychological Screening
- Gilbert AZ
- Hearing Loss & Diabetes
- Misophonia & Hyperacusis
- PATIENT PORTAL
- Request Your Consultation
- Why Choose Us?
- FOUNDER DR. DANA DAY, AU.D., CCC-A
- DR. SUSAN SCHMIDT, AU.D., CCC-A
- DR. CAMILLE LAMBERT-TINGLE , PT, DPT
- DR. MCKELL LARSON, AUD., CCC-A
- Meet The Team
- OUR PODCAST: ABHA LISTEN & LEARN
- TOP 10 REASONS
- Balance Disorders & Dizziness
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss & Dementia Risk
Posts by category
- Category: Balance disorders
- Category: Caring for your hearing aid
- Category: Choosing a hearing aid
- 5 Things to Know Before Buying Hearing Aids
- Top 6 Things to Do Before Buying Hearing Aids
- Best Hearing Aids of 2016
- Best Hearing Aids for Severe to Profound Hearing Loss
- Best Hearing Aids for Active Lifestyles
- Which Hearing Aids are Best for Me?
- Hearing aids for your active lifestyle
- Hearing Aid Styles Explained
- Why Not to Buy a Hearing Aid Online
- Things to Consider in a First Hearing Aid Purchase
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) Hearing Aids
- Are In The Ear Style Hearing Aids Right for You? Explore the Pros and Cons
- A Look at the Newest Digital Noise Reduction-Enabled Hearing Aids
- Newer Hearing Aids : Examining the Advantages of Directional Microphones
- Are CIC Model Hearing Aids a Good Fit for You? Discover the Advantages and Disadvantages
- Pros and Cons of Open Fit Type Hearing Aids
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Behind the Ear (BTE) Model Hearing Aids
- Modern Hearing Aids Get Connected – A Look at Advantages of Bluetooth
- Category: Common conditions of the ear
- Category: Communication
- Category: Community
- Dealing with Noise Pollution in Your Neighborhood
- The Link Between Hearing Loss & Happiness
- Arizona Makes Legislative Meetings Accessible to People with Hearing Loss
- Great Things to Do in Phoenix This Valentine’s Day
- Great Things to Hear This Holiday Season in Phoenix
- Veteran Heroes Suffer From Hearing Loss & Tinnitus at Alarming Rates
- How Social Media Helped Diagnose a Toddler’s Hearing Loss
- Hearing Impairment and Police Interactions
- How Hearing Aids Improve Your Relationships
- Oticon OPN Hearing Aid Demo Day Coming This Month!
- Do Hearing Aids Improve Our Relationships?
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Fight to Be Heard
- Great Things to Hear in Phoenix in March
- Why are Restaurants so Loud?
- Great Things to Hear in Phoenix in February
- 5 Contemporary Musicians with Hearing Loss
- Fun things to do this Fall in Phoenix
- Category: Family and Relationships
- Category: Hearing aid technology
- Get the HearingFitness App for Your Oticon Hearing Aids
- New Year, New Hearing Aids: 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your Devices
- Awesome Hearing Aids from 2017: Oticon OPN, ReSound LiNX 3D, Widex Beyond Z, Signia Pure 13 BT
- Common Misconceptions about Hearing Aids
- Text to 911 for People with Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Accessories For Even Better Hearing
- Hearing Aids and Speech Recognition
- Best Hearing Aids for Kids and Teens
- Best Hearing Aids to Treat Tinnitus
- When Should I Update My Hearing Aids?
- Benefits of Rechargeable Hearing Aid Batteries
- Check out What’s Revolutionizing the Hearing Aid Industry
- How to Find Hearing Aid Compatible Mobile Phones
- Quick Consumer Guide to Digital vs Analog Hearing Aids
- The Way to Get a Hearing Loop Installed in a Public Space
- Key Facts about Telecoil Technology-Enabled Digital Hearing Aids
- How Does a Hearing Loop System Work?
- Home Hearing Loop System Installation for Beginner’s
- Category: Hearing aids
- Our Audiologist in Phoenix, AZ Is Here for You
- The Importance of Real-Ear Hearing Aid Measurements
- How Does Loud Noise Cause Hearing Loss?
- How Do You Stop the Ringing in Your Ears?
- When Should I Update My Hearing Aids?
- Audiologist vs. Dispensary
- A Beginner’s Guide to Hearing Aids
- Tips for Amateur and Professional Musicians Regarding Ear Protection
- Category: Hearing health
- Tips for Managing Your Tinnitus
- Untreated Hearing Loss May Make You Accident-Prone
- New Insights into Progressive Hearing Loss
- Suggestions for Veterans Learning to Live with Hearing Loss
- Facts & Fictions about Hearing Loss
- Is Modern Life Harming Your Hearing?
- Why You Should Choose an Audiologist
- Why is Hearing Loss a Public Health Concern?
- 5 Things That Could Cause Hearing Loss
- High Blood Pressure and Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss is Under-Treated Nationally – and Why You Should Get a Hearing Test
- Researchers Find Potential Link Between Youth Hearing Loss and Genetics
- For the New Year, Schedule an Annual Hearing Test
- Healthy Eating to Ensure Healthy Hearing
- Category: hearing loops
- Category: Hearing loss
- Understanding Unilateral Hearing Loss
- A Link Between Hearing Loss & Diabetes
- YouTube Videos Captioned for Viewers with Hearing Loss
- What to Do if Your Child Fails a School Hearing Screen
- All About Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Why You Shouldn’t Kiss Babies’ Ears
- Comorbidities of Hearing Loss
- Identifying Hearing Loss in Children
- Do You Have Ringing In Your Hears? 5 Reasons to See an Audiologist
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Child’s Hearing
- Hearing Loss: Types of Hearing Impairments Explained
- Is Hearing Loss Transferred from Parent to Child?
- What are the causes of hearing loss?
- Signs of hearing loss
- Surprising ways you may be damaging your hearing
- What does hearing loss sound like?
- Why A Professional Audiologist Can Help More Than Big Box Stores
- Foods That Can Prevent Hearing Loss
- New Studies Link Hearing Loss and Depression
- How Noisy Workplaces are Causing Hearing Loss
- Closed-Captioning Glasses allow people with hearing loss to enjoy the the movies!
- 5 Unhealthy Habits That Can Cause Hearing Loss
- Common Summer Sounds That Cause Hearing Loss
- Determining the Relationships Between Hearing Loss and Alzheimer’s
- Why Is It That I Only Have Problems Hearing in Crowds?
- Signs of Hearing Loss
- Staying Safe at Home when a Family Member has Hearing Loss
- Tips on How to Protect the Hearing of Teenagers in Marching Band
- Stay Safe On The Road: Tips for Driving Safely with Hearing Problems
- The Facts on Hearing Loss in the Armed Forces
- These 5 Facts on Kids and Hearing Loss May Shock You
- A Review of the Root Causes of Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids Containing Multiple Listening Programs: A Beginner’s Guide
- Advice for Living with Meniere’s Disease
- Which Type of Ear Plug is Best for You?
- Charitable Organizations Devoted to Advancing Healthy Hearing
- Sports-Related Concussions: Call for Hearing Healthcare to Get in the Game
- Understanding Conductive Hearing Loss, Its Root Causes as well as the Treatments
- Watch Out for Hearing Loss from these Everyday Medications – The Ototoxic List
- Picking Electronic Hearing Protection That’s Perfect for You
- True or False – Built Up Ear Wax Contributes to Hearing Loss
- Shocking Hearing Loss Stats and Data
- Overview of the 5 Primary Forms of Hearing Loss
- Ryan’s Story
- What Nutrients and Foods Can Help Support Healthy Hearing?
- Category: Lifestyle and Leisure
- Category: News and Research
- Category: Noise Pollution
- Category: Pediatric Audiology
- Category: Press Releases
- Dana Day shares with Caring For Arizona her expertise in audiology and hearing aids!
- Comprehensive Hearing Test at Arizona Balance & Hearing Associates in Phoenix Recommended for Individuals Scoring Outside the Normal Range on the National Hearing Test
- Audiologists at Arizona Balance & Hearing Associates Increase Tinnitus Treatment Options Available in Phoenix, AZ
- Audiologists at Arizona Balance & Hearing Associates in Phoenix Share Advice for Selecting Hearing Aids for Children
- Category: Preventative care
- Category: Signs & Symptoms
- Category: Tinnitus
- Category: Tinnitus Management
- Category: Tips & Tricks
- Category: Uncategorized
- The Latest Advances In Hearing Aid Technology
- The Benefits of Early Hearing Aid Intervention
- 5 Ways a Hearing Aid Can Improve Your Quality of Life
- Hearing, Cognitive Overload & Memory Loss
- Advanced Hearing Aids
- Communication: The Key to Connection
- Iron Deficiency and Hearing Loss
- How a Tiny Device Can Change Your Life
- Traveling This Summer? Tips for Traveling with Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss Rates Rising in Younger Generation
- Your Hearing and Vestibular Systems are Millions of Years Old!
- Halloween Costume Ideas for Children with Hearing Aids
- How to take care of your hearing aids
- New Research Links Inherited Gene to Pediatric Ear Infections
- Tips for traveling with hearing aids
- Things to do in Phoenix with your new hearing aids
- Dizziness: A closer look at causes and treatment
- An Introduction to Tinnitus
- Hearing Dogs – Assistance for hearing loss and the deaf
- What Fish and Chickens are Helping Us Discover about Curing Hearing Loss
- Category: Untreated Hearing Loss
The technology that ABHA used changed my hearing experience greatly!!
They are so helpful, knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with!
As always, I received the best customer service from ABHA.
Every time I have come to this office, they have been very friendly and helpful!!
ABHA cares about you and obviously love what they do.
I had a great experience at my first appointment yesterday. I was treated extremely well, felt very comfortable with the entire staff, left feeling confident with my treatment plan, did not feel confused about anything regarding price or billing, or insurance. I walked out with my new hearing aids and wish I wouldn’t have waited so long to get treatment. They are practically invisible, very comfortable, and super easy to use. I’m happy!
Excellent care received! This company has gone out of its way to make sure every need of mine is met down to supplying batteries if needed for hearing aids. I feel very well informed about getting hearing aids and what options are available to me. Information and literature were even mailed to my home. Financing has also been addressed. Best experience yet! Thank you.
I am thrilled with the service I received from everyone who is employed there…Cammile the physical therapist was very knowledgeable and explained everything… I am sorry that I did not go to see her first… I highly recommend to anybody with a hearing issue.
I must say congratulations! Since the first phone call, I had a great experience. They have excellent customer service, answer the phone right away without any automated 15-minute wait. I had to contact them again with questions a couple of extra times and they were very helpful and efficient. The appointment was for my toddler son. These are COVID times- so they did a video call first to go over the paperwork and ask additional questions- since when you do the hearing test- you just go directly to the hearing test area. We paid over the phone as well. My husband and I went to the appointment with our son. Dr. Susan Schmidt and the other audiology specialists were great with my son and tried to do it as easily as possible. They did their best at trying to distract him and entertain him. I totally recommend this place.
I came to Arizona Balance and Hearing because I was experiencing positional vertigo. I was treated by Dr. Lambert and with just a few sessions I found great relief for my issue. The staff is friendly and courteous.
The ABHA care providers are real PRO's. Their thorough evaluation and initial report on my vertigo issues impressed my other providers and me too! They didn't dumb it down. They obviously assumed they were dealing with a thinking person who wanted it all, not the oversimplified version.
I had a series of tests done at ABHA which helped my doctors diagnosed what to do next for my vertigo problem. They are very professional as well as friendly and accommodating. Jordan, the Fellow, gave precise and clear instructions throughout the testing process, and afterward, explaining all the results. Dr. Susan Schmidt made sure everything was done well each step of the way. Dr. Camille Lambert’s Physical Therapy includes not only instruction, but reasons for doing that exercise, and what it will help. She’s answered my questions thoroughly and clearly. She’s been encouraging making the experience even more effective. I believe I’ve received the best care!
Everyone here is so professional and caring. Clemente explains everything and Miller makes sure clients are happy. The docs are the best! My husband's hearing aids are our lifesaver and the group at ABHA has made our lives easier.
Excellent place for your hearing, or lack of it…The personnel is knowledgeable, and explain everything to you, you can have a good understanding of hearing loss. Thanks for your dedication to improving our hearing!
They were friendly, fast, convenient, reasonable, and thorough. I highly recommend.
I came here to get my ears cleaned, and was in and out in 10 minutes. Staff was super nice and overall a great experience. They get my highest recommendation.
Very pleased from walking into the front door to the doctor's office. Excellent customer service. All questions were addressed. This is my second pair of hearing aids. I really like that all my concerns are met. I would highly recommend and have referred customers to go to Arizona & Balance & Hearing.
To begin, Miller scheduled my husband and me for an appointment. My husband was scheduled the same day! I was scheduled within 48 hours of my initial contact. The atmosphere of the office is professional, yet relaxed. My appointment was with Jordan. She was very patient with me. She really educated me about hearing. She explained how the hearing aids help my brain. Did you know…In a study that tracked 639 adults for nearly 12 years, Johns Hopkins expert Frank Lin, M.D., Ph. D, and his colleagues found that mild hearing loss doubled dementia risk. Moderate loss tripled risk, and people with severe hearing impairment were five times more likely to develop dementia. I could go on…the office and employees were terrific!
Visiting ABHA is always a pleasant experience. It is a great welcoming environment. They support you and help you make the right decision. Christine is absolutely wonderful. Knowledgeable and caring.
This establishment offers only the best in audiological services. I wanted the best and fortunately, we have them here in Phoenix. I am grateful for their care.
Thanks for making this whole process wonderful.
The reviews listed are from actual patients of Arizona Balance & Hearing Aids. Individual results may vary. Reviews are not claimed to represent results for everyone.
What To Expect At Your First Visit
Regain Your Independence And Improve The Quality Of Your Life
- We Will Carefully Listen To Your Concerns & Goals
- Thorough Explanation Of Our Process
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Free Copy Of Dr. Day’s Book, “Re-engage With Life & Family ”