Cognivue Neuropsychological Screening
Can Cognivue Screening Help You?
Whether your hearing loss is slight or significant, your cognitive abilities will likely be affected. If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, having a Cognivue screening performed by our hearing doctor in North Phoenix, AZ, can help you with clearer hearing and prevent cognitive decline:
- Difficulty hearing when there is background noise
- TV or radio needs to be louder for you than for your spouse or family
- Trouble following a conversation in the car
- The common need to ask others to repeat themselves
Today’s leading treatment options for hearing restoration can help to slow down or even prevent the development of dementia.
The Cognivue Screening Process
With Cognivue’s FDA-cleared neuropsychological test, we can test your memory capacity, visuospatial skills, executive function, reaction time, and speed processing. After your screening, one of our audiologists will recommend an appropriate hearing loss treatment customized to your needs.
Our experts use Cognivue assessments to combat dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. We are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Schedule Your Cognivue Screening With Our Hearing Doctor in North Phoenix, AZ, Today
To experience our award-winning hearing care, schedule your Hearing Consultation today by calling (602) 466-1199. You may also click here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- We Will Carefully Listen To Your Concerns & Goals
- Thorough Explanation Of Our Process
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Receive A Free Copy Of Dr. Day’s Book, Reengage With Life & Family
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!